Managed Services Engineer
EARN up to $60 per hour Based on Experience + Super
Join an Innovative Organisation Servicing a Wide Range of Clients
Contract Role 3-6 Months | Dynamic & Varied Role
About The Company
Our client is a specialist in providing cloud and infrastructure design, deployment and managed services. They have extensive experience in delivering complex projects and support many different organisations across a wide range of industries.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Managed Services Engineer to join their company in Sydney, NSW.
Reporting to the Executive Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accept, manage and resolve support incidents logged via the strong solutions support mailbox, online ticketing system or via telephone to conclusion
- Lead or assist with the sale, design, implementation and support of infrastructure and cloud solutions for clients
- Proactive monitoring and response to automated infrastructure monitoring and vendor incident alerts
- Participate in rotating after-hours/weekend support and monthly patching exercises as required
- Attend training, networking or business development events as nominated by the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency with windows server and desktop support, public cloud, active directory, management of MS SQL server, citrix and remote desktop services, infrastructure monitoring, network and firewall connectivity and troubleshooting
- Strong customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Access to transport within the Sydney metropolitan region
- The ability to participate in on-call and after hours support roster
What's in it for You?
- Join an Innovative Organisation Servicing a Wide Range of Clients
- Opportunity to Earn up to $60 ph + Super | Based on Experience
- Enjoy Working From Home on Occasion | Work Autonomously
- Join a Friendly Hardworking & High Performing Team in Sydney
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.